Salmon and Mixed Vegetable Brochettes
ready in 1 hr 15 min.
- ¼ cup fresh Lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 bunch parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 3 cups fresh Salmon fillet (cut into large cubes)
- 2 large Celery (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 yellow pepper (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 8 wooden Skewer (pre-soaked in water)
- 3 tablespoons butter
Mix lime juice, garlic, parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the salmon, celery, peppers and tomatoes. Toss gently until well coated. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
On wooden skewers, alternately put salmon, celery, peppers and tomatoes.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and melt butter. Place the skewers into the pan, cooking on each side about 4 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through. Repeat until all skewers are cooked. Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy.