Salad with Pears and Blue Cheese
- 70 grams Frisée
- 70 grams Lollo rossa
- 70 grams Arugula
- 3 ripe Pear (such as williams or conference)
- 70 grams slivered almonds
- 150 grams Roquefort cheese
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- 4 tablespoons Walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon white Almond butter
- freshly ground peppers
Rinse and dry the lettuces. Rinse and halve the pears. Remove the seeds, and slice lengthwise. Toast the almonds in a dry pan until golden brown. Crumble or dice the roquefort cheese. For the vinaigrette, mix the walnut oil, vinegar, water, almond paste, and chopped chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix the lettuces, pear slices, and the blue cheese. Divide onto 4 plates. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and garnish with the sliced almonds.