- each 1 Lollo Rosso, eggplant Zucchini
- 2 Onions
- 8 tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coarse Mustard
- 1 teaspoon pickled, green Peppercorns
- 1 pinch Sugar
Rinse and spin dry lettuce, tear into bite-sized pieces.
Rinse and trim zucchini and eggplant, peel with a potato peeler and slice thinly. Peel onions and cut into rings.
Heat 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Cook eggplant and zucchini slices, few a time, and drain on paper towels. Saute onions in the same pan for a few minutes. Season all vegetables with salt and pepper lightly.
Whisk vinegar with mustard, pepperoncini, salt and sugar. Gradually, add remaining olive oil. Combine all prepared salad ingredients and arrange on plates. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.