- 150 grams Frozen raspberry
- 2 tablespoons Coconut flakes
- 200 milliliters Milk
- 120 milliliters Coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- organic Lemon peel (finely grated)
Set a few raspberries aside for garnish. Puree the remaining raspberries with 1 tablespoon of coconut flakes, the milk, coconut milk, and the powdered sugar in the blender.
Mix the remaining coconut flakes with the lemon zest. Pour the raspberry shake into glasses, garnish with the coconut mixture and the reserved raspberries, and serve.