Potato Pumpkin Curry
- 200 grams white onions (cut into columns)
- 200 grams Peeled potatoes (cut into wedges)
- 300 grams Pumpkin (cut into 1 -2 cm cubes)
- 2 tsps vegetable oil
- 2 tsps yellow Curry paste
- Vegetable broth (200 ml)
- Coconut milk (200 ml)
- Lime juice (2 tbsp)
- Orange juice (2 tbsp)
- 1 pinch Curry powder
- 2 Tbsps chopped Coriander
Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onions, potatoes and 150 grams (approximately 2/3 cup) of the pumpkin cubes, and cook, while stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
Add the curry paste, broth and coconut milk, and simmer for 12 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, lime juice and orange juice to taste. Season with the curry powder. Serve garnished with the cilantro leaves.