- 600 grams area Rice noodles
- 1 liter clear Beef broth (Instant)
- 4 tablespoons Hoisin sauce (from a jar)
- 200 grams Steak (cut into thin strips)
- 4 Limes
- freshly ground peppers
- 160 grams soybean sprout
- 1 cilantro
- 1 Thai basil
- 1 parsley (flat-leaf)
- 2 Red chile peppers (cored and cut into thin rings)
Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot. Cook rice noodles 3 minutes and drain. The noodles should be cooked al dente.
Mix together bean sprouts, cilantro, Thai basil leaves, parsley leaves and chile peppers.
Bring broth to a boil, add hoisin sauce and season with salt and pepper. To serve, distribute herb mixture and noodles evenly between 4 small bowls and fill with boiling hot broth. Place the sliced beef in each bowl and drizzle with juice of half a lime.
Serve soup with remaining lime halves.