Olive and Zucchini Toasts
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 Baguette (cut into 8 x 2cm thick discs)
- 4 Plum tomato (sliced very thinly into discs)
- 1 zucchini (sliced very finely on a mandolin)
- ½ green pepper (seeded and julienned)
- ½ cup pitted green olives (sliced)
- ¾ cup grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- red Chili flakes
- Black pepper
Preheat the grill to hot.
Brush the rounds of baguette with a little of the olive oil. Toast for a couple of minute on both sides until lightly coloured.
Remove and top with alternating layers of tomato and courgette slices.
Drizzle with the remaining olive oil, then sprinkle the tops with the dried oregano, red chilli flakes and seasoning.
Top with the grated mozzarella and julienned green pepper before returning to the grill until the cheese has melted.
Remove and garnish with the sliced green olives before transferring to serving plates lined with napkins.