Mixed Sandwich Platter
8,1 / 10
- For the radish and chorizo filing
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Mustard
- 1 Radish (trimmed and chopped)
- 1 cured Chorizo (sausage)
- 1 Arugula (chopped)
- For the smoked salmon and cucumber filling
- ¾ cup smoked Salmon (sliced)
- ½ Cucumber (finely sliced and chopped)
- lemons (juiced)
- For the roast beef and tomato filling
- 2 tablespoons Horseradish
- 1 cup rare Roast beef (sliced and chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (seeds removed and flesh chopped)
For the radish and chorizo filling, mix together the mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Butter the bread and make sandwiches with the mixture.
For the smoked salmon sandwiches, butter the bread and lay on the smoked salmon and cucumber. Drizzle over the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
For the roast beef sandwiches, butter the bread and spread a layer of horseradish on each slice. Add the beef and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and add the lettuce.