for 4 servings
- 3 ¼ cups mixed Salad Greens (such as arugula; curly endive, radicchio, etc.)
- 2 red Bell pepper (rinsed; trimmed and cut into strips)
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes (rinsed; trimmed and halved)
- 1 cup mini mozzarella ball (bocconcini) (drained and cut into bite-size pieces)
- ½ cup salad green olives (drained)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 5 tablespoons good-quality olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
Rinse the salad greens and spin dry. Roughly tear any large leaves. i
Place the greens, pepper strips, tomatoes, mozzarella, and olives in a large salad bowl. Toss gently.
In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper until blended. Drizzle dressing over prepared salad and toss to incorporate. Serve in individual salad bowls.