Meatballs with Vegetables
- 600 grams mixed Ground meat
- 40 grams clarified butter
- 1 onion
- 1 White roll (from the day before)
- ⅛ l milk
- 1 egg
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ tsp gerebelter marjoram
- 800 grams mixed Frozen vegetables (carrots, peas, broccoli)
- 100 milliliters white wine
- 200 grams button Mushroom
- 40 grams butter
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
Soak bread in milk. Peel onion and chop. Heat 1 tsp clarified butter in a pan and fry onions until translucent.
Mix meat with bread, egg, onion, marjoram and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Moisten hands and form small meatballs.
In pan with residual butter, fry meatballs on all sides for 8-10 minutes.
Thaw frozen vegetables according to package directions. Rub mushrooms with a paper towel, peel if desired and quarter. Sauté vegetables in butter, pour in some wine and continue to simmer for 5-10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and thyme. Add in mushrooms and fry.
Serve vegetables with meatballs in a bowl.