- 500 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 250 grams Bulgur
- 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 400 grams Spinach (canned)
- 2 tablespoons chopped Parsley
- 600 grams Boneless lamb loin
- freshly ground Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 300 grams Yogurt (0.1% fat)
- Spinach leaves (for garnishing)
Bring broth to a boil and add bulgur, tomato paste and cumin powder. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Drain spinach and chop coarsely.
Rinse lamb fillet, pat dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a pan and cook lamb for about 8 minutes on both sides. Remove from the pan and wrap in aluminum foil, let rest.
Saute spinach in the meat drippings for a few minutes, season with salt and pepper and combine with bulgur.
Whisk yogurt with parsley, season with salt and pepper.
Slice lamb and arrange together with bulgur on plates, garnish with spinach leaves and serve accompanied by yogurt sauce.