Lamb Chops over Chickpeas
- 12 lamb chops (with long rib bones)
- 12 rashers fatty Bacon (streaky, American)
- 1 tin chickpeas (drained)
- 1 scallion (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp parsley (chopped)
- 6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Tabasco sauce
- ⅔ cup sheep cheese (diced or crumbled)
- 1 Tbsp Safflower oil
1 Medium bowl, 1 Whisk, 1 Cutting board, 1 Large knife, 1 Measuring cups, 1 Pot, 1 Teaspoon, 1 Non-stick pan (26-28 cm), 1 Slotted spatula, 1 Wooden spoon, 1 Ladle
Season the chops with ground black pepper and then wrap each one in a rasher of bacon. Secure with a toothpick if necessary.
Mix the chickpeas with the spring onions, parsley and tomatoes. Season well with salt, ground black pepper, balsamic vinegar, a dash of Tabasco and a pinch of sugar. Then carefully stir in the sheep's cheese.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chops for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Arrange on the chickpea salad and serve.