Ham, Melon, and Cheese Bites
7,1 / 10
- ¼ Cantaloupe (peeled and seeds removed)
- ¼ Galia melon (peeled and seeds removed)
- 12 slices Prosciutto (cut into wide strips)
- 2 cups baby Bocconcini
- 2 Tbsps Basil (roughly chopped)
- 4 Tbsps sweet Chili sauce
How healthy are the main ingredients?Basil
Omit the prosciutto for a vegetarian option.
1 Measuring cups, 1 großer Pot, 1 Wooden spoon, 2 Cutting boards, 1 Large knife, 1 Small knife, 1 Mini food processor, 1 Tablespoon, 1 Pot mit Deckel, 1 große Non-stick pan, 1 Slotted spatula, 1 Offset spatula
Chop the flesh of both melons into bite sized pieces.
Wrap each strip of prosciutto around a piece of each of the melons, a mozzarella ball, a piece of basil and a slick of chile sauce. Secure with toothpicks.