Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
ready in 30 min.
- 4 cups rotini pasta
- salt (to taste)
- prepared ranch dressing (or caesar dressing)
- 3 cups fresh Grape tomato (rinsed and halved)
- 1 red Bell pepper (rinsed; seeded and diced)
- 2 carrots (peeled; trimmed and sliced)
- 2 cups Baby greens (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup shelled peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 scallions (rinsed and chopped)
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 ½ cups grilled, boneless, skinless Chicken breasts (halves)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
Cook pasta in a pot of salted boiling water according to package directions, until al dente. Drain well and toss with 3 tablespoons of dressing.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, red pepper, sliced carrots, baby greens, peas, green onions, cilantro and chicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle with dressing and toss well. Plate up and serve.