Flaked Fish and White Bean Bowl
8,7 / 10
- 3 slices Bread (crusts cut off, diced)
- 2 Tbsps butter
- 1 clove garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 ¾ cups Green beans (cut into 3 cm pieces)
- 3 Lettuce (12 leaves set aside, rest sliced)
- 1 ⅔ cups Tuna (tinned, drained and flaked)
- 1.333 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 ½ cups cannellini beans (tinned, drained and rinsed)
- ½ cup pitted black olives (drained)
- ½ bunch parsley (roughly chopped)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
Fry the bread in the butter until golden brown. Add the garlic then remove the croutons from the pan and pat dry with kitchen paper. Season lightly with salt.
Blanche the green beans in boiling salt water for 3-4 min. Drain and quench.
Arrange 3 lettuce leaves around the edge of each plate and place the chopped lettuce in the middle.
Mix together the tuna, tomatoes, beans, olives, croutons, parsley, lemon juice and oil and season with salt and ground black pepper. Arrange on the chopped lettuce and serve immediately.