Feta and Olive Salad Bowl
Feta cheese provides a lot of protein and calcium, while the vegetables in the salad provide valuable vitamins, minerals, and fiber for important body functions.
You can serve this as a starter or as a main with some pita or bread on the side. You can also add grilled chicken to this recicpe for more protein.
- 1 small Persian Cucumber (cut in thin slices)
- 1 red Bell pepper (seeds removed and chopped)
- 6 small ripe tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 onion (cut in thin slices)
- 12 black Olives (stones removed and cut in half)
- ⅞ cup cubed salty goat cheese
- 4 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch peppers
- 2 tsps chopped mint