- 2 Chicken breasts (With skin and bone, about 500 grams)
- 80 grams sun-dried tomatoes (in oil)
- 1 tablespoon Caper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 250 milliliters Chicken broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes (400 grams)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano (chopped)
Cut chicken breast fillets from the bones. Rinse and pat dry, season with salt and pepper. Drain sun-dried tomatoes and chop capers. Combine tomatoes, capers and parsley and spread on meat side of the chicken breasts. Roll up and tie with a kitchen twine.
Heat oil in a pan and brown chicken on all sides. Add broth to the pan and simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes. Remove meat from the pan and keep warm. Add diced tomatoes and herbs to the pan, season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 10 minutes. Slice chicken roulades and arrange on plates. Spread with tomato sauce and serve.