- 4 large Chicken breasts (bone-in with skin)
- 1 tablespoon Clarified butter
- Bell pepper (1 red, yellow and green, trimmed, cored, cut into pieces)
- 2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon Ginger root (freshly grated)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric
- 125 milliliters Chicken broth
- Pepper (ground)
- ½ bunch Parsley
- 800 grams small Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Butter
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook in hot butter in a ovenproof pan, skin side down, turning once. Bake in the oven for about 10 min.
Sauté onions in hot oil. Add garlic, pepper and ginger and cook a few more minutes. Sprinkle with turmeric, pour in broth, cover and simmer for about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and stir in parsley leaves.
Peel potatoes and fry slowly in hot butter until golden brown. Season with salt.
Remove pan from the oven. Cut each chicken breast diagonally three times and put one on each plate. Serve with peppers and potatoes.