Chicken and Courgette Salad Bowl
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- 2 large Chicken breasts (skinned and cut into large chunks)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 can Pineapple (drained)
- 1 Papaya (peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks)
- 8 Asparagus (spears)
- 2 handfuls mixed salad
- 1 zucchini (sliced very thinly lengthways)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
Heat the oil in a large pan and add the curry powder. Cook for 1 minutes then add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through.
Mix together the sesame oil, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and coriander to make a dressing.
Mix the chicken, pineapple, papaya and asparagus in a bowl with the dressing.
Place the salad leaves in bowls, add the chicken mixture and garnish with the curled courgette strips and lemon wedges.