Turkey Red Curry (Thai-style)
ready in 25 min.
- 3 cups boneless, skinless, halved turkey breasts (may substitute chicken - cut into thin strips)
- 1 tablespoon Peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon thai red Curry paste
- 1 medium zucchini (sliced into thin strips lengthwise)
- 1 red Bell pepper (seeded and sliced into strips)
- 1 green Bell pepper (seeded and sliced into strips)
- 1 onion (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Corn starch
- 1 ⅔ cups light Coconut milk
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- fresh, chopped Basil (or garnish of your choice)
Rinse the turkey under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Using a sharp knife cut the turkey into thin bite-size strips.
Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the turkey; cook and stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Mix in the curry paste, zucchini, bell peppers, and onion. Cook, stirring frequently for several minutes.
Dissolve the cornstarch in the coconut milk, and pour into the wok. Bring to a boil, then simmer over medium heat for 1 minute. Just prior to serving, stir in the cilantro.
Divide among serving bowls and serve hot.