Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
ready in 1 hr 10 min.
- non-stick cooking spray (for roasting pan)
- 40 ozs boneless Pork tenderloin
- ½ cup prepared sun-dried tomato pesto
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsps prepared Honey mustard
- 2 Tbsps chopped, fresh thyme
- ½ cup drained, oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (sliced into strips)
- ½ cup green Olives (to garnish)
Preheat oven to 400º F. Coat a shallow roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of the tenderloin to within 1/2-inch of the bottom. Open the tenderloin so it lies flat and place in prepared roasting pan and spread sun dried tomato pesto evenly over the pork. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Tie the roast in 2-inch intervals with kitchen string. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine vinegar, honey mustard and thyme. Spoon mixture over pork.
Roast for 45 minutes until an instant thermometer reads 160º F. Let pork rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Divide sliced pork among serving plates. Garnish with sun-dried tomatoes and olives, and drizzle with pan juices.