for 4 servings
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- black peppercorn
- 4 handfuls Arugula (leaves)
- 1 ½ cups herbed Goat cheese (sliced)
- 1 Orange (peeled and segmented)
- 2 Figs (quartered)
- 1 cup toasted Pine nuts (finely chopped)
Whisk together the oil and lemon juice until thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss the rocket and radicchio leaves in the dressing and arrange on serving plates.
Place the sliced cheese, figs and orange segments on the plates and scatter with the chopped pinenuts.