Seared BBQ Pork Chops
ready in 25 min.
- 4 boneless Pork chop (each about 3/4-inch / 1.9 cm thick)
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (peeled and pressed)
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- ¾ cup jarred Barbecue sauce (to serve)
How healthy are the main ingredients?olive oilgarlic cloveparsleysalt
Bring pork chops to room temperature before cooking. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
Heat 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a heavy bottomed skillet set over medium to medium- high heat. Add the garlic and finely chopped parsley; sauté for 1 minute or until fragrant. Place the pork chops in the pan and fry for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
Serve pork chops with prepared barbecue sauce on the side.