Redfish with Tomatoes
- 4 redfish fillet (each about 160 grams, ready to cook)
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 1 Tbsp scallions
- peppers (coarsely ground)
- 1 bay leaf
- 200 milliliters white wine
- 4 Juniper berries
- 500 grams Cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams green Olives (pitted)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Basil (for garnishing)
Rinse redfish, pat dry and place in a baking dish. Combine white wine with thyme, chives, bay leaf, pepper and juniper berries and cover fish with the marinade. Cover and let stand for about 2 hours.
Rinse and halve or quarter tomatoes, depending on size.
Remove fish from the marinade and season with salt. Heat oil in a pan and cook fish for about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Arrange fish on warmed plates. Saute garlic in the same pan for a few seconds, add tomatoes and olives and saute briefly. Add marinade and simmer for a few minutes. Season with salt and drizze fish with the sauce. Garnish with basil and serve.