Marinated Sliced Beef with Vegetables
- 1 large Beef tip (about 800 g, cooked and cooled)
- 4 tablespoons Remoulade (from a jar)
- sunflower oil (cold-pressed)
- White vinegar
- freshly ground peppers
- carrots (cut into thin strips)
- Celery (cut into thin strips)
- 1 yellow Bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 piece Horseradish (peeled)
With a sharp knife, cut beef into thin slices. Mix 5 tablespoons sunflower oil, 3 tablespoons vinegar and season with salt and pepper and whisk vigorously. Drizzle beef slices with vinaigrette and cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Arrange raw vegetables on plate. Rub beef with horseradish, if desired and serve garnished with a dollop of tartar sauce and chives. Serve with boiled potatoes.