- 1 kilogram White fish (ready to cook, skinless)
- 2 egg whites
- 250 milliliters Whipped cream
- white peppers
- 2 Tbsps Horseradish (from a jar)
- 2 Tbsps Noilly Prat
- ½ organic lemon (juiced and zested)
- 100 grams shrimp (ready to cook)
- softened butter (for the ramekins)
- 2 Tbsps chopped Pistachio
Rinse fish fillets and pat dry. Cut into small cubes and refrigerate about 500 grams (approximately 17 ounces) for about 15 minutes. Freeze the rest.
Combine refrigerated fish with egg whites and some cream, season with salt and pepper and mash finely. Add more cream to make spreadable mixture. Add horseradish, Noilly Prat, lemon zest, frozen fish cubes and chopped shrimp, mix well. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Fill ramekins with the mixture and place into a roasting pan or in a deep baking tray. Pour about 2 cm of hot water (approximately 3/4 inch) into the dish and bake in preheated oven at 150°C (approximately 300°F) for about 40 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool. Invert from ramekins onto plates and sprinkle with pistachios. Serve.