Fish and Seafood Medley
- 2 tomatoes (peeled and diced)
- ½ inch fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- Lime juice
- chili peppers
- brown sugar
- 4 King prawn (peeled up to the tail, entrails removed)
- 4 ounces Snapper fillet (cut into four equal pieces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
Serve in seashells if desired.
Mix together the tomatoes, ginger and garlic and season with salt, lime juice, chilli and a pinch of brown sugar.
Season the prawns and the fish with salt and chilli and fry in hot oil for 2-3 minutes. If desired, skewer the prawns onto cocktail sticks and serve with the fish on the sauce. Garnish with the almonds.