Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
6,5 / 10
- 5 cups Tagliatelle
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 medium zucchini (diced)
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and diced)
- 1 ⅔ cups double cream (or creme fraiche)
- 3 Tbsps Parmesan (grated)
How healthy are the main ingredients?Parmesangarlic cloveshallotzucchini
Suggested variation:... Add 2 chopped tomatoes to the sauce at the last minute.
Heat the butter in a pan and sweat the shallot and garlic without colouring. Once softened, add the diced courgette and pepper and cook until tender.
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain and toss with a little oil.
Add the cream to the vegetables and season well. Toss the pasta with the cream sauce and serve with Parmesan.