Courgette and Pepper Bites
8,7 / 10
- ⅔ cup Quark
- ½ cup cream cheese
- cream (as required)
- 3 tomatoes (peeled and diced)
- 2 Tbsps parsley (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp small Caper
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 zucchini (cut into diagonal slices)
- ½ Cucumber (cut into diagonal slices)
- 2 yellow Bell pepper (quartered)
- parsley (to garnish)
Mix together the quark, cream cheese and cream to form a think, spreadable mixture. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Mix together the tomatoes, parsley, capers and oil. Stir in the garlic and season with salt and ground black pepper.
Spread the cheese mixture onto the sliced vegetables and top with the tomato pesto. Serve garnished with parsley.