Chinese Pork Lo Mein
- 2 Tbsps sesame oil
- 14 ozs Pork loin (sliced)
- 1 large Red pepper (sliced)
- 2 cups baby Sweet corn (split in half)
- 8 ozs Green beans (trimmed)
- 11 ozs cooked Egg noodle
- 2 Tbsps reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps Rice wine vinegar
- freshly ground Black pepper
How healthy are the main ingredients?Green beanssesame oilsoy sauce
Heat the oil in a large wok set over a high heat until hot.
Add the pork loin and stir-fry for 3 - 4 minutes until browned and almost cooked through.
Add the pepper, sweetcorn, and green beans, stir-frying for a further 2 minutes.
Add the noodles, toss well, and cook over a slightly reduced heat until warmed through; 2 minutes.
Season to taste with soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and black pepper before lifting into bowls and serving.