Butterfly Celery Sticks
- 4 stalks Celery
- ½ Red Bell pepper
- ½ yellow Bell pepper
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Whipped cream (or sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped Dill
- peppers (from the mill)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (to taste)
- 150 grams Salted biscuit (i.e pretzels)
Rinse and cut the celery into 6 cm (approximately 2 1/4 inches) long pieces. Rinse peppers, remove seeds and white ribs and cut into fine, thin strips.
Whisk the cream cheese with the quark (or sour cream), horseradish and dill. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Place the mixture into a piping bag with a small star tip and pipe into the celery.
To serve garnish with peppers as antennae and use the pretzels as butterfly wings.