Beef and Pumpkin Platter
7,3 / 10
ready in 35 min.
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ⅔ cups Pumpkin (flesh chopped)
- 1 dash dry white wine
- 2 cups Watercress
- ½ cup Frisée (or rocket)
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin seed (roasted)
- 1.333 cups dried Meat (Bresaola or Bündnerfleisch)
- 1 tablespoon Sour cream (min. 18% fat content)
- 1 pinch sugar
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Heat 1-2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the pumpkin on all sides. Pour on the wine, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes (depending on the type of pumpkin) until cooked.
Arrange the watercress and frisée lettuce on plates with the pumpkin and seeds. Arrange the Bündnisfleisch slices on the plates too.
Mix the remaining oil with the sour cream, 2-3 tbsp water, sugar and balsamic and drizzle over the
salad. Season with coarse sea salt and ground black pepper and serve.