for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 rashers Bacon (thinly sliced)
- 1 ⅔ cups Goat cheese (cut into 3 cm/1"" cubes)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 handfuls mixed Salad Greens
- 2 red Apple (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 1.333 cups Grape (halved)
- 2 tablespoons chopped Hazelnuts
- Chervil (to garnish)
2 Baking sheets, 1 Bowl, 2 Small bowls, 1 Tablespoon, 1 Teaspoon, 1 Fine-mesh sieve, 1 Rolling pin, 1 Hand mixer, 1 Parchment paper, 1 Oven rack, 1 Offset spatula, 1 Cookie cutter (Stern), 1 Citrus juicer, 1 Brush
Mix together the vinegars, orange juice and olive oil to make a dressing. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Cut each bacon rasher in half and wrap each cheese cube with 2 pieces of bacon. Secure with a cocktail stick.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan (skillet) and gently fry the cheese cubes until lightly browned, turning frequently.
Mix the salad leaves with the apples and grapes and toss with the dressing.
Arrange the dressed salad onto plates, add the cooked cheese cubes, scatter over the hazelnuts and garnish with the chervil.