Asian Shrimp and Coriander Noodles
- 2 Tbsps grapeseed oil (for frying)
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 small Red onion (cut in half and sliced finely)
- 3 cups raw King prawn (peeled and deveined)
- 2 red chili peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 2 Tbsps dark soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsps water
- 18 ozs cooked Whole Wheat Noodles
- 2 Tbsps cilantro (chopped)
Heat the oil in the wok. Add the onions and cook until soft while stirring often so they don't burn.
Add the garlic and cook until it starts to turn golden. Add the prawns, chillies, soy sauce, oyster sauce and water. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Add the noodles and stir well to coat with the sauce. Sprinkle over the coriander and serve.