Apple, Melon and Papaya Salad with Celery
- 1 Papaya
- ½ honeydew melon
- 5 Organic apples (different possible varieties)
- 50 milliliters lemon juice
- 1 stick Celery
- 1 scallion (only the green)
- 3 Tbsps raisins
- 50 grams very coarsely chopped Walnut
- 250 grams Natural yogurt (3.5% fat)
- 2 tsps olive oil (cold pressed)
- peppers (freshly ground)
Cut the papaya and melon in half, remove seeds, cut the flesh from the shells and chop. Rinse, quarter and core the apples and cut into small cubes. In a bowl, mix together the papaya, melon, apple and lemon juice and toss to coat. Rinse the celery and cut into 5 mm (approximately 1/2-inch) thick slices. Wash the scallion greens, shake dry and cut into 3 mm (approximately 1/8-inch) wide rings. Put everything in a bowl and mix with the raisins and walnuts. Season as needed with sugar and a pinch of salt.
In a bowl, mix together the yogurt and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat, serve immediately.