for 4 servings
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (in oil)
- 1.333 cups pitted black olives (chopped)
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
- 12 large Chestnut mushrooms (brushed clean)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- freshly ground Black pepper
Preheat the oven to 170°C(150° fan)|325F|gas 3.
Stir together the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, egg, mozzarella, and seasoning in a mixing bowl.
Remove the stems from the mushrooms and spoon the mozzarella filling into them.
Arrange in a roasting dish and drizzle with the olive oil.
Bake for 1 hour until golden-brown and tender. Season with a little more black pepper before serving.