Summer Vegetable Lasagne
8,9 / 10
ready in 1 hr 15 min.
- 12 Lasagne noodle (noodles)
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 head fresh Broccoli (chopped)
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 green Bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 small zucchini (sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 fresh tomatoes (chopped)
- ¾ cup Parmesan (divided)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp peppers
- 3 cups part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 2 ½ cups part-skim Mozzarella (shredded and divided)
How healthy are the main ingredients?Ricotta cheeseMozzarellaParmesanolive oilgarlic cloveBroccoli
1 Cutting board, 1 Small knife, 1 Pot, 1 Fine grater, 1 Teaspoon, 1 Tablespoon, 1 Small bowl, 1 Wooden spoon, 1 Bowl
Preheat oven to 375° degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli, carrots, onions, bell peppers, zucchini, garlic, and tomatoes. Sauté for 6 minutes or until vegetables are soft; set aside.
In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup Parmesan and ricotta cheeses; stir well.
Layer noodles, ricotta mixture, vegetables and 2 cups mozzarella cheese, ending with noodles. Top with, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until lightly browned on top. Cool for approximately 10 minutes before serving.