Spicy Pork Soup with Chili and Bell Pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 225 grams Pork tenderloin (cut into small pieces)
- 1 Red Bell pepper (cored and cut into strips)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ground Cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 can diced tomatoes (400 grams)
- 600 milliliters Beef stock
- 1 can white Beans or mixed beans (drained)
- cilantro (finely chopped)
Heat oil in a pan and brown meat, bell pepper and onion for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Add all the spices and saute for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and broth, bring to a boil and reduce heat slightly. Simmer, covered, for about 11-12 minutes or until bell pepper is soft.
Add beans and simmer, uncovered and stirring, for 10 more minutes. Garnish soup with cilantro and serve.