Soft Cheese and Fruit Tortillas
77 / 100
- 4 small, white Flour tortillas
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese (softened)
- ⅔ cup Strawberries (hulled and diced)
- ⅖ cup Raspberries
- seedless white Grape (halved)
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 3 ½ cups pink Grapefruit juice (to garnish)
- mint (to garnish)
How healthy are the main ingredients?Ricotta cheeseStrawberryRaspberryGrapeBlueberrylemon
Combine the lemon juice and caster sugar together in a mixing bowl and whisk until the sugar has dissolved.
Add the ricotta and beat thoroughly, then add the blueberries and beat again until they burst and give the mixture a purple colour.
Spread the tortillas with the ricotta mixture and dot the tops with a mixture of raspberries, strawberry pieces and grape halves.
Fold the tortillas up and serve with glasses of pink grapefruit juice and some mint leaves on the side.