- 500 grams Muscat de Provence squash (rinsed)
- 1 shallot
- 100 grams Celery root
- 50 grams butter
- 1 generous pinch Curry
- sweet ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 600 milliliters chicken stock (finished product)
- 200 milliliters Whipped cream
- freshly ground pepper
- lemon juice
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch freshly grated Nutmeg
Dice the squash. Peel and dice the shallot. Peel and dice the celery root. Heat the butter in a large pot. Add the vegetables and saute. Sprinkle with curry and paprika. Stir in the tomato paste. Pour in the chicken stock and stir well. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Whip half of the cream until stiff. Puree the soup. Stir in the remaining cream and bring to a boil. Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg and sugar.
Heat the butter. Briefly saute the peppers. Whisk the whipped cream into the soup. Serve with peppers and dill.