Mixed Salad with Eggs
- Lettuce (as desired)
- 4 Radish (thinly sliced)
- 100 grams cooked ham
- 4 slices Hard cheese (such as Emmentaler)
- 1 paprika (red and yellow)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 150 grams Cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 1 shallot (sliced into rings)
- 1 carrot (peeled and sliced)
- 2 eggs
- freshly ground peppers
- 100 milliliters olive oil
- 50 milliliters lemon juice (or white wine vinegar)
Cook the eggs for 5 minutes in boiling water. Rinse with cold water, peel and cut into quarters.
Rinse the lettuce thoroughly, drain, divide roughly and arrange on a plate. Cut the ham and cheese to the desired size and distribute over the salad.
Remove the seeds from the bell peppers, cut into strips and distribute over the lettuce along with the remaining salad ingredients.
Season everything to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice or white wine vinegar.