Miso Soup with Shiitake Mushrooms
- 50 grams small shiitake mushrooms (trimmed)
- 2 teaspoons white Miso paste
- 1 teaspoon Miso paste
- 2 tablespoons scallions (chopped into rings)
- 1 teaspoon Wakame seaweed
- 600 milliliters water
- 1 piece Dashi Kombu seaweed
- 2 tablespoons Bonito flake
- Dandelion greens
Soak the dashi algae and bonito flakes in water for 10 minutes and then drain.
Stir together the water, miso paste, mushrooms and wakame and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally to dissolve the miso. Add the algae and bonito flakes. Serve in bowls and garnish with scallions and dandelion greens.