- 1 kilogram ripe tomatoes
- 2 onions (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon White vinegar
- 125 milliliters dry white wine
- 4 garlic
- freshly ground peppers
- 2 pinches sugar
- ½ teaspoon sweet ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 0.333 Cucumber (finely diced)
- 50 grams green or black Olives (pitted and finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon mint (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (finely chopped)
- Bell pepper (1 each red and green, halved, seeded and finely diced)
- Ice cubes
Blanch tomatoes and remove skins. Puree half of the tomatoes with onions, vinegar, wine and a little water in the blender. Press the garlic into the mixture. Season with salt and pepper, stir in sugar, almonds and freshly ground pepper and gradually mix in the oil. Pour into a bowl.
Core remaining tomatoes, finely dice and add to the soup along with the cucumber, olives and bell peppers. Taste and adjust seasonings. Chill for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Mix in chopped herbs just before serving. Serve over ice cubes garnished to taste with cucumber slices and parsley.