Wok-cooked Cauliflower and Mangetout
- 1 small Cauliflower (broken into florets)
- 1 head Broccoli (broken into florets)
- ¾ cup Green beans (halved)
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 clove garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- ¾ cup Snap pea (sliced)
- 1 carrot (coarsely grated)
- 2 Tbsps cilantro (chopped)
- 2 Tbsps light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
How healthy are the main ingredients?Green beansolive oilsoy saucegingergarlic clovesesame oil
Steam the cauliflower, broccoli and green beans for 5 minutes or until tender.
Heat the oil in a large wok and fry the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
Add all the vegetables to the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes then stir in the coriander, soy and sesame oil. Serve immediately.