- 150 grams Vegetables (to taste (carrot, leek, onion ...)
- 100 grams Roast drippings
- 250 grams Pastry flour
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped Fresh herbs
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika (sweet)
- 2 ½ teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 125 grams liquid butter
- 300 grams Yogurt (0.1% fat)
Grease muffin tin. Rinse, trim and dice vegetables very finely. Chop the roast meat.
Mix flour, vegetables, herbs, meat, spices, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk egg and mix with yogurt and butter, add the flour mixture and quickly stir until the dry ingredients are moist.
Pour batter into the wells of the muffin tin. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for about 25-30 minutes.
Remove and let cool for 5 minutes and serve.