Spring Vegetable Pasta
ready in 23 min.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 orange Bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 red Bell pepper (julienned)
- ½ cup Grape tomato (cut in half)
- 1 Zucchini (cut into thin half slices)
- 1 Tbsp garlic cloves (minced)
- kosher salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 8 cups
- ½ cup fresh Basil
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium to low heat.
Add peppers and saute until tender. Add tomatoes, zucchini and garlic and cook about 3-4 minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper.
Add cooked pasta to skillet and toss until combined and heated through. Garnish with fresh basil and shredded parmesan.