Potato Salad with Duck Breast
- 3 Tbsps Vinegar
- 1 tsp Mustard
- freshly ground peppers (multicolored)
- 9 Tbsps Walnut oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- 800 grams potatoes (waxy)
- 150 grams smoked duck legs
- 2 Heart
- 2 Stomachs
- 4 filets mignon (in its own fat, alternatively 1 jar, 200 grams duck gésiers)
- 100 grams Walnut
- 2 Tbsps herbes de Provence (chopped)
Combine vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper together in a bowl, add oil and mix. Peel potatoes, cut into 1 cm (approximately 3/8 inch) thick slices and cook in plenty of boiling salted water. Cut duck breast (with the skin) into thin slices. Cut gizzards into slices about 1/2 cm (approximately 3/16 inch) thick.
Heat meat in its own oils in a skillet over medium heat. Drain potatoes in a colander and place in a bowl. Add heated gizzard slices along with smoked duck breast, then add walnuts and marinate. Stir well. Arrange salad on plates and serve sprinkled with herbs.