- 350 grams Pappardelle noodles
- 450 grams Turkey breast half
- 150 grams Turkey liver
- 20 grams dried Porcino mushroom
- 1 Onion
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 150 milliliters Red wine
- 250 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons Whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Creme fraiche cheese
- 1 Rosemary sprig
- 1 teaspoon Red wine vinegar
- freshly ground Pepper
- Rosemary sprig (for garnishing)
Rinse turkey breast and liver, pat dry and cut into slices.
Pour boiling water over mushrooms and and let stand briefly. Drain, collecting all water. Squeeze mushrooms and chop.
Peel onion and chop finely. Heat oil in a saucepan and saute meat with liver for a few minutes. Add onion and mushrooms, saute briefly. Peel and squeeze garlic through a garlic press and add to the pan, saute for 3 minutes. Add wine, broth and 100 ml (approximately 3 1/2 ounces) of mushroom water and simmer briefly. Add tomato paste, cream, creme fraiche and sprig of rosemary and simmer for about 8 minutes. Season with vinegar, salt and pepper.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain pasta and mix with ragout. Arrange on plates and garnish with rosemary. Serve.