Classic Chicken Caesar
8,9 / 10
- For the dressing
- ⅔ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Anchovy fillet (mashed)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan (grated)
For the dressing: Blitz together all the ingredients for the dressing in a food processor or blender until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and then cover and chill.
For the salad: Preheat the grill to hot. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and arrange on a grilling tray. Drizzle with the oil and grill for 14 - 18 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and cooked through.
Remove the chicken from the grill and leave to rest for a few minutes. Cut into large bite-sized pieces.
Arrange the Romaine leaves on plates and top with the avocado, chicken, and croutons.
Spoon over the dressing and season with black pepper before serving.