Italian Cookie and Chocolate Slices
- 9 ounces Milk chocolate (30% cocoa solids)
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 7 ounces shortbread cookies (roughly broken)
- ¼ cup chopped Candied cherry
- ¾ cup chopped, roasted Hazelnuts
- 1 cup chopped Pistachio
How healthy are the main ingredients?Pistachio
1 Cutting board, 1 Peeler, 1 Large knife, 1 Small knife, 1 Sieve, 2 Kitchen towels, 1 Small pot, 1 Tablespoon, 1 großer Pot mit Deckel, 1 Steamer basket
Grease a 20cm|8" square tin.
Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering (not boiling) water. Remove from the heat.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and spoon into the tin. Smooth the top.
Chill in the refrigerator until set.
Remove from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature, then turn out of the tin and cut into squares or bars.